Listed below are several popular forms which relate to services offered through our office. For your convenience, you can download and print these forms before you arrive at our office. Many forms can actually be mailed to our office.
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to:
Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to our office location.
For form examples, please visit the Motor Vehicle FAQ page.
- Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer (Form: TC96-3)
- Affidavit or Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked (Form: TC96-215)
- Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
- Affidavit of Total Consideration Given for a Motor Vehicle (Form: 71A100)
- Application for Disabled Placards (Form: TC 96-347)
- Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
- Kentucky Inspection Performed In Another State (Form: TC 96-229)
- Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form (Form: 71A101 (05-16))
- Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record (Form: TC 96-16A)
- Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)
For a complete list of acceptable forms, you may visit drive.ky.gov.
The Request to Inspect Public Records may be hand-delivered, mailed, or sent via fax to (606) 439-0557, during regular office hours.
It may also be emailed to the County Clerk, Wayne Napier, at [email protected].
Sign-up as an eCCLIX subscriber.
To view and print these forms in keeping with filing standards you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader